Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Headshots 2010

Hey Guys!
It’s nearing the end of September and we are preparing for the fall (my favorite season!). As the leaves are getting ready to turn, I’ve decided to do the same! Naww… just kidding. Well, not really because I am turning over some leaves of my own, getting back to my roots… theater. 
As you know, I began my career in Musical Theater at the age of six, and I will always have a passion for it. I love to act and I love to sing! I have appeared in a few feature films and have also been in numerous community and regional theater productions over the years. That being said… I needed new headshots for some potentially great opportunities in NYC (Theater/Film/TV) with some great agents that may be coming my way this year. *fingers crossed*
Here are the first few… more to come! Check it out!
Let me know what you think!
Much Love!








*A

No comments:

Post a Comment